Have a tough schedule and can’t do group classes?
Not everybody’s schedule can do group classes, and heck, not everybody WANTS to do group classes. No problem! We offer private classes that are done in the comfort of your own home. No need to leave and attend classes on a specific schedule. We will do 2-hour classes in your home or virtually. To cover ALL the content we would cover in our prenatal classes and baby care class please book 3 two-hour sessions (total of 6 hours of instruction). We can do days, evenings, or weekends. Just book here and we’ll contact you to book some dates that work for you. Classes can be done at any time, but if you’re booking REALLY close to your due date it’s best to contact us for availability first to make sure we’re not fully booked. If you’re booking 2 months or more before your due date, just go ahead and book now.
Here are a few reasons to take The Nesting Place classes:
- You’re busy and having a hard time finding time to sit down with your partner and talk about this important experience
- You’re nervous about your upcoming birth experience
- You’re excited about birth and want to know how to make it the best it can be
- You want to avoid a lot of unnecessary interventions (and reduce your chance of cesarean section)
- You want to feel confident as you head into the BIGGEST EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE.