Birth Doula Care
Even after taking prenatal classes, reading the birthing books and doing the hospital tour you may not feel fully prepared for birth. How can you be when you’ve never experienced it before? This is one of the many reasons to use a Birth Doula!
Your Birth Doula is Like Your External Hard Drive, With Hands
Your doula can share and then remind you of all of the coping practices you’ve learned, can suggest ideas to your labour support partners that are most appropriate each stage of labour and remembers all of those little details about when to call your midwife/try the hip squeeze/ask for more time that you really, really wanted to remember.
Your birth doula allows you to fully bring your mind to your birthing experience, but more imporantly to connect with your inner knowing. You are calmer, more resourceful and feel confident in the way your birth is unfolding because you have someone you trust with you from the very beginning of your labour, to the very end.
Doula Care Packages
Birth Doula Package
Start here and add-on prenatal classes if you need them and any additional postpartum support you may want. This package includes:
- Two prenatal visits (approx 2 hrs)
- A collection of our favourite birth and postpartum resources (articles, worksheets, summarized research)
- 24-hour on-call care for your entire pregnancy
- Full attendance of your delivery
- Two hours of postpartum care
Add a Prenatal Class and SAVE
- Want to be prepared for what to expect?
- Come and learn in a fun environment (we promise you’ll learn stuff!)
- Add-on a childbirth prenatal class and save 10% with the purchase of a Birth Doula Package
- Check our dates here
Add Postpartum Doula support and SAVE
- Want extra help once baby arrives?
- Need an extra set of hands?
- Add-on extra help and save 10% with the purchase of a Birth Doula Package
- Check out more info about postpartum support here
Our Gift To You
We like to celebrate your baby with you, so we’ve included this gift in your birth doula package. Enjoy!
One free postpartum mood support planning session with Olivia Scobie.
Fees for the packages can be paid either in full (we accept all major credit cards), 50% deposit at booking and 50% at 37 weeks, or monthly payments to 37 weeks. Choose the method of payment that fits your family best.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Please see our Terms of Service for our cancellation and refund policy
Ready to Meet With Us?
Meet a birth doula for a complimentary interview to see if they’re a good match for you. Meet the team before you decide. You’ll be inviting them to be with you at your most vulnerable, so it’s important that you feel comfortable in their care.