Birth Prep and Bringing Baby Home – one day workshop for Intended Parents
First part of the day includes:
- Sharing your journey
- Advocacy in the birth room- inclusive language, boundaries, hospital regulations, communication with care providers, supporting your surrogate through birth, comfort measures and understanding stages of labour.
- Getting on the same page with your surrogate with what that first 24hours looks like after baby is born.
Second part of the day:
- Newborn expectations and sleep patterns
- Bathing, diapering and gadgets
- Feeding 101 – Bottle, breast and chest
- Relationships and staying healthy
- Staying organized after baby arrives
Price is for two people so bring a partner or any other support person you like!
Jan 25th, 2020 from 9am to 3pm.
125 Brentcliffe Rd, Northlea United Church, Toronto ON